18 April 2012

Back on Track

Okay, so I have been horrible with these weekly posts! I have been mainly posting to Twitter because it's quick, easy, and done on my phone. Now that life is back on track, I'll be posting weekly again, I promise. To give you an update on life...

We are moved into our new place and the studio is fully functioning.  The weekend of the move, I had two orders for Truffula Trees and one for Unless from the Lorax. After that, I have been busy decorating the house and filling a custom order of Picasso TriggerfishMandarin Goby, customized Fathoms BelowQueen TriggerfishLionfish, and a custom piece called Turtles to the Surface.

Turtles to the Surface

Closeup of leatherback sea turtle for Turtles to the Surface.

Closeup of Kemps Ridley sea turtle for Turtles to the Surface.

Now with a custom narwhal completed, I am ready to continue. Monday starts my 'real' job, but I will continue with all art forms. As always, I have an idea for something new, but it will be awhile before it comes to full action. I promise when it does, it'll be grand!

There is also a cute new crochet octopus named Little Blue on Etsy as well as some more Dr Seuss inspired works.

For now, check (and follow me on!) Twitter for links to fun, interesting, and inspiring stories, and random updates on my work. Even check my flickr stream for quick photos on the randomness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment