27 September 2011

News! News! News!

Some insight into what is going on here.  Short of starting a fan page on Facebook (because although I am on Facebook, I'm not the happiest fan of it), I began venturing into other avenues of getting the name of OOD out there...why not post photos publicly?  So, there you have it, I have photographs, now up on Flickr. I know, I know.  Not the hugest deal in the world, but the photos are there and they are saying hello.  And, if you just happen to notice some are not there, well, they will be.

One lovely happening is that a dear friend of mine, Jen, included some of my photos in her blog on tumblr.  No, I haven't gotten onto that system yet, but time does tell most things. Check out the photographs posted them from the Big E 2011. While you're at it, why not check out some other neat things Jen has been finding and posting about.  Go ahead, take a look!  Oh, and if you come back later but can't find this posting with her link in it, check out the snarkitecture by yennifoo under Elsewhere...yup!  You guessed it, that's her post!

Go ahead and take a look at that new icon/photo/profile image of me on Etsy. That one is courtesy of my husband.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment