Yes, it's been awhile, but I am back! First, a trip to the northern sections of the country (mainly Vermont and New York) for a little hiking and total autumn immersion. Then, a trip down illness-lane where my head was beyond the foggiest of fog. Finally, I am back with more energy than ever! Currently, I am working on two (yes, two) paintings for a customer. These are nearly done and I am also preparing sketches for pumpkin carving! What is that, you say? Pumpkins! Indeed! With Halloween right around the corner, it's time to get decorating with some fantastical pumpkin carvings! Last year was a tribute to Tim Burton's The Nightmare before Christmas with Sally and Jack Skellington. I'll see if I can round up some photos of those pumpkins. This year will be a little more...old school Disney themed. I can't wait!
So yes, there are two paintings just about ready for shipment, and ideas on more paintings on the way. Besides that, there are some photographs of not the ocean, but of the forest and farms from upstates Vermont and New York. These will also be available on Etsy once I put them up for sale! As always, you may simply contact me if you would like to purchase a print! As for now, enjoy the sampling of photos! Please note that none of these photos are titled as of yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment